- Go to the clickbank customer service site: http://www.clkbank.com/
- Click Look Up Your Order.
- Enter two identifiers for your order:
- Email Address – The email address you used when you bought the product. This field is required.
- Order Number – The order number. This is included in receipt and rebill emails.
- Last 4 of Payment Method – The last 4 digits of the payment method that you used for the order, such as your credit card.
- ZIP – Your zip code or postal code.
- Complete the reCAPTCHA challenge.
- Click Go.
- Your order information is displayed.
- Find the order and click Order Details, Tech Support & Refunds.
- Details for that order are displayed.
- Click Get Support.
- In the type field, select Refund Request.
- Select a reason for the refund.
- Click Send.
- Your refund request is sent. The refund is processed within one business day unless you change your request.
Note: If you are having difficulties or have questions about the process please email us at this address and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us the following information:
Your receipt or order number so we can look up your order.
If you do not have your receipt, can you forward us:
- full name that the order was made with
- email address that the order was made with
- full name of the product you had ordered.