Daily stretches can help your joints move more smoothly. Focus on the big muscle groups: calves, thighs, hips, lower back, and shoulders..Strengthening exercises like isometric chest press. Hold your arms at chest height. Press your palms together as hard as you can. Hold for 5 seconds, then rest for 5 seconds. Walking, swimming and biking can also be good options. It is associated with chronic fatigue syndrome so you need to do relaxation exercises like yoga and massage therapy. You can also try Qigong exercises to relieve muscle pain. It combines meditation, dance, movement, and breathing techniques. Lastly, apply hot packs to relax the muscles before and after workout.
Articles in this section
- Does Unlock Your Hip Flexor program help with restless leg syndrome?
- Can your hip flexors program help with Multiple Sclerosis and (HNPP)Hereditary Neuropathy with Liability to Pressure Palsy?
- Is it safe to do the hip flexor exercises for someone with inguinal hernia?
- Does the Unlock Your Hip Flexor program work for an abdominal hernia?
- Will the Unlock Your Hip Flexor program help someone who had surgical removal of tailbone (coccygectomy)?
- Can the Unlock Your Hip Flexor program help ataxia?
- Any suggestions for Tietze's Syndrome?
- Can healing through movement help hypermobility syndrome?
- I have Leg muscle inflammation, irritation, pain specifically when NOT moving. Any suggestions?
- I have MS and have trouble rotating my left leg out. Which exercises could help me?