In this situation, The specific cause of pain is not clear. What I can advise you is to see a doctor as you may need to address some issues concerning your stomach and lungs. Pain can be managed if we know the root cause.
Articles in this section
- Any suggestions for Tietze's Syndrome?
- Can healing through movement help hypermobility syndrome?
- I have Leg muscle inflammation, irritation, pain specifically when NOT moving. Any suggestions?
- I have MS and have trouble rotating my left leg out. Which exercises could help me?
- Suggestions for Parkinson’s disease with very tight hip flexors?
- Any suggestions for seniors regarding alternative moves to mix up routine?
- Can you recommend an exercise for the pain all over the intercostal rib cage?
- What exercises would you recommend for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- What are the best ways to strengthen hips, shoulders, midback, and neck when one has hypermobility syndrome?