In this situation, The specific cause of pain is not clear. What I can advise you is to see a doctor as you may need to address some issues concerning your stomach and lungs. Pain can be managed if we know the root cause.
Articles in this section
- Does Unlock Your Hip Flexor program help with restless leg syndrome?
- Can your hip flexors program help with Multiple Sclerosis and (HNPP)Hereditary Neuropathy with Liability to Pressure Palsy?
- Is it safe to do the hip flexor exercises for someone with inguinal hernia?
- Does the Unlock Your Hip Flexor program work for an abdominal hernia?
- Will the Unlock Your Hip Flexor program help someone who had surgical removal of tailbone (coccygectomy)?
- Can the Unlock Your Hip Flexor program help ataxia?
- Any suggestions for Tietze's Syndrome?
- Can healing through movement help hypermobility syndrome?
- I have Leg muscle inflammation, irritation, pain specifically when NOT moving. Any suggestions?
- I have MS and have trouble rotating my left leg out. Which exercises could help me?