With regards to your concern, there are many good sports clinic in America but unfortunately, we have no knowledge of which of those can serve you better. You may try the Mayo Clinic and check their reviews for more information and guidance. Meanwhile, you can treat your right shoulder pain even at home. Apply hot packs for 20 minutes everyday to relieve the pain. Start some mobility exercises to keep you mobile and flexible. I also recommend seeing a PT as you may need more and deeper heating modalities to address your stiff joints. You can also check these links for some helpful exercises:
Articles in this section
- Frozen Shoulder - Which part of the Fix Your Shoulder regime should I be looking at for my frozen shoulder injury?
- Shoulder Tightness -Any suggestions for extreme tightening at the back of my right shoulder blade?
- Any recommended medical centers for someone who has neuromicrosurgery at C5/6?
- Any suggestions on what to do during the long hour drive that may help for my stiff neck and shoulders?
- How to Avoid Shoulder Injury when doing Dips and Sit Ups?