With regards to your concern, there are many good sports clinic in America but unfortunately, we have no knowledge of which of those can serve you better. You may try the Mayo Clinic and check their reviews for more information and guidance. Meanwhile, you can treat your right shoulder pain even at home. Apply hot packs for 20 minutes everyday to relieve the pain. Start some mobility exercises to keep you mobile and flexible. I also recommend seeing a Physical Therapist as you may need more and deeper heating modalities to address your stiff joints. You can also check these links for some helpful exercises:
Articles in this section
- Any recommended medical centers for someone who has neuromicrosurgery at C5/6?
- Any suggestions on what to do during the long hour drive that may help for my stiff neck and shoulders?
- Do Dips and Sit Ups cause injury?
- Do you have exercises that will help for someone who has a torn cartilage on the shoulder (labrum “slap tear”)?
- Exercises for Keeping the Shoulders Strong and Agile
- Fell and the force was on my left shoulder, certain movements are excruciating. Any advice?
- Frozen Shoulder - "What are the recommended Core Exercises for Frozen Shoulder?
- Frozen Shoulder - Which part of the Fix Your Shoulder regime should I be looking at for my frozen shoulder injury?
- How to Avoid Shoulder Injury when doing Dips and Sit Ups?
- Is it safe to hang on a bar if you have subscapularis tear?