The exercises in this program that require kneeling position will not be a problem at all because you can do the same exercises in a standing or sitting positions. This program is ideal for you to be able to loosen up your joints at the start of the day and keep you mobile and flexible throughout the day.
Articles in this section
- Hip Replacement - "Would these program not recommended for newer hip replacement where they used the frontal approach?"
- I've been doing the UYHF and Invincible Core but my lower back is hurting. Could this come from the modified curl?
- Spondylolisthesis - "Would this be safe for L4 Lumbar spondylolisthesis"
- Is your program safe for someone who had two knee replacements?
- Will Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program Help Create A Better Posture for Running?
- When Is The Best Time To Perform The Unlock Your Hip Flexor Exercises?
- Low Back Pain - "Will Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program Help Ease Low Back Pain?"
- Why Do My Hamstrings Cramp Up When I Am Doing Some Of The UYHF Movements?
- Which Workout Should Be Done First – Unlock Your Hip Flexors or Unlock Tight Hamstring?
- When Should I Do The Unlock Your Hip Flexors Exercises?