Some of the positions in this exercise routine may put a lot of stress to your hip as you are also suffering from arthritis of the hip. Please ask your doctor first as to what exercises may be indicated for you to avoid further injuries or harm to your current back and hip problems.
Articles in this section
- I've been doing the UYHF and Invincible Core but my lower back is hurting. Could this come from the modified curl?
- Would this be safe for L4 Lumbar spondylolisthesis and arthritis?
- Is your program safe for someone who had two knee replacements?
- Will Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program Help Create A Better Posture for Running?
- When Is The Best Time To Perform The Unlock Your Hip Flexor Exercises?
- Will Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program Help Ease Low Back Pain?
- Why Do My Hamstrings Cramp Up When I Am Doing Some Of The UYHF Movements?
- Which Workout Should Be Done First – Unlock Your Hip Flexors or Unlock Tight Hamstring?
- When Should I Do The Unlock Your Hip Flexors Exercises?
- What Causes My Tight Hips?