Based on your report, you are having pain when you lie down to sleep. Since you are overweight, your bones cannot take up all the weight pressed upon it. I highly recommend that you see a doctor so he/she can explain the necessary treatment and management for your condition. Meanwhile, pool exercises are the best approach for you as water provides good resistance to movement and also the buoyancy of water helps carry out exercises without putting load to the weight-bearing joints.
Articles in this section
- Low back tightness, is it safe to do the the knees to chest movement?
- Any program suggestion for L5 S1 herniated disc?
- Any recommendations for sacroiliac dysfunction?
- Any suggestions for Sciatic Nerve Pain?
- Any suggestions for severe spinal stenosis and sciatic pain?
- Any suggestions for spinal stenosis?
- Any suggestions for acute insufficiency fractures at L1 and L2?
- Any program suggestions for L3-L4 and L4-L5 discs displacement?
- Are there any stretches for scoliosis?
- Are Yoga postures good or bad for the spine?