If you are recovering from spinal fusion or have a client with spinal fusion, I would recommend Rick Kaselj's program created specifically for spinal fusion rehabilitation. We have had great success with patients and customers recovering from this kind of surgery with our program http://lumbarfusionexercises.com/
Articles in this section
- Low back tightness, is it safe to do the the knees to chest movement?
- Any program suggestion for L5 S1 herniated disc?
- Any recommendations for sacroiliac dysfunction?
- Any suggestions for Sciatic Nerve Pain?
- Any suggestions for severe spinal stenosis and sciatic pain?
- Any suggestions for spinal stenosis?
- Any suggestions for acute insufficiency fractures at L1 and L2?
- Any program suggestions for L3-L4 and L4-L5 discs displacement?
- Are there any stretches for scoliosis?
- Does Gluteus Maximus weakening cause Spondylolisthesis problem?