If you have any issues with manuals and videos, especially not being able to hear the sound of the videos, these are the things you can try:
- Try viewing them in a different web browser. The videos support these browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer.
- Try viewing them on your computer or laptop instead of your tablet or smartphone.
- Clean the cache of your web browsers, see if there are updates for your browser and then reboot your device.
- Empty out the trash of your computer, make sure all of the updates are done on your computer especially your web browser and video player. Then reboot your computer.
- Try downloading the “Mobile SD” version of the video to your computer and playing it on VLC media player which is a very stable and clean media player ( http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html )
If you have tried all of the above and the error still persists, please send us an email at support@ExercisesForInjuries.com and we will help you more.
When sending an email, please include the following information:
- Name you ordered with
- Email Address you used in placing the order
- Order Number
We will get back to you within 48 hours / 2 business days.
Article is closed for comments.