Please check out our Return and Refund Policy.
We guarantee a one hundred percent (100%) satisfaction or you can get your money back. If you are unsatisfied with our product, you can request for a no-question-asked refund of the full purchase price of your order within sixty (60) days from the order date.
To request for a refund, you must follow the following procedures:
Before returning your item, please send us an email first at support@ExercisesForInjuries.com with your order details. Please include the name you ordered with, the email address you used in placing the order and your order number. We will get back to you within 48 hours / 2 business days with full instructions on how to return your item. We will also use the email that you sent us to send you an update of your returned item and your refund.
For physical products such as DVDs, Manuals and Hard Drive:
RK Exercises For Injuries Corp.,#2289 – 3151 Lakeshore RoadKelowna BC V1W 3S9Canada
3) You must send all returned product through a shipping method that uses delivery or signature confirmation.
- You are responsible for the costs of returning any physical product.
- Generally, the refund will be issued within 7 to 14 business days after our Returns Department receives the request, or the returned package for physical products.
- The refund will be issued only to the same credit card or payment method that was used to order the product.
- Only the cost of the product can be refunded. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.