Please check out our Return and Refund Policy.
We guarantee a one hundred percent (100%) satisfaction or you can get your money back. If you are unsatisfied with our product, you can request for a no-question-asked refund of the full purchase price of your order within sixty (60) days from the order date.
To request for a refund, you must follow the following procedures:
- Please contact our Customer Service Team before you return anything. You can send an email to support@ExercisesForInjuries.com, or call 1-888-291-2430 (toll free in the USA and Canada), or send SMS to 1-888-229-4992.
- For physical products,
- On the outside part of the return packaging, place your Exercises for Injuries order number and complete name of the purchased product (“Return Information”). No refunds will be issued for any packages returned with incomplete Return Information.
- Our Customer Service Team will provide you with our return address. Please send us an email to support@ExercisesForInjuries.com and describe the issue in detail, including the return reason, along with your name and email address used in placing your order, your order number, and name of the purchased product.
- You must send all returned product through a shipping method that uses delivery or signature confirmation.
- The returned products must be delivered to and received by us within fifteen (15) business days from the date you requested the refund.
- You are responsible for the costs of returning any physical product.
- Generally, the refund will be issued within 7 to 14 business days after our Returns Department receives the request, or the returned package for physical products.
- The refund will be issued only to the same credit card or payment method that was used to order the product.
- Only the cost of the product can be refunded. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.