Yes, the shoulder tightness exercises are suitable for you as these exercises target the pectoralis muscles. Be careful though not to over do it as it may have an impact on your ribs. I also suggest that you visit a doctor to check for the extent of your rib issues.
Articles in this section
- Any recommended medical centers for someone who has neuromicrosurgery at C5/6?
- Any suggestions on what to do during the long hour drive that may help for my stiff neck and shoulders?
- Do Dips and Sit Ups cause injury?
- Do you have exercises that will help for someone who has a torn cartilage on the shoulder (labrum “slap tear”)?
- Exercises for Keeping the Shoulders Strong and Agile
- Fell and the force was on my left shoulder, certain movements are excruciating. Any advice?
- Frozen Shoulder - "What are the recommended Core Exercises for Frozen Shoulder?
- Frozen Shoulder - Which part of the Fix Your Shoulder regime should I be looking at for my frozen shoulder injury?
- How to Avoid Shoulder Injury when doing Dips and Sit Ups?
- Is it safe to hang on a bar if you have subscapularis tear?