Yes, the shoulder tightness exercises are suitable for you as these exercises target the pectoralis muscles. Be careful though not to over do it as it may have an impact on your ribs. I also suggest that you visit a doctor to check for the extent of your rib issues.
Articles in this section
- Fell and the force was on my left shoulder, certain movements are excruciating. Any advice?
- Is stretching recommended to lessen day to day pain of severe arthritis?
- Pain in the upper back, 1st-2nd ribs are out. Would this be for me?
- What exercises should I avoid until my shoulders are better?
- What adjustments on your program do I need to make to the severe injury on my right shoulder?
- Any suggestions on what to do during the long hour drive that may help for my stiff neck and shoulders?