For your lumbar fusion, you may try the exercises in this program: http://lumbarfusionexercises.com/. While for your knee replacement, you can do these exercises to ease your pain and fasten recovery: http://www.kneereplacementhandbook.com/knee-replacement-handbook/
Articles in this section
- Any program suggestion for L5 S1 herniated disc?
- Any recommendations for sacroiliac dysfunction?
- Any suggestions for Sciatic Nerve Pain?
- Any suggestions for severe spinal stenosis and sciatic pain?
- Any suggestions for spinal stenosis?
- Any suggestions for acute insufficiency fractures at L1 and L2?
- Any program suggestions for L3-L4 and L4-L5 discs displacement?
- Are there any stretches for scoliosis?
- Does Gluteus Maximus weakening cause Spondylolisthesis problem?
- I am overweight, have osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. Will I be able to do your program without further damage to my back?