Exercises in this program are carefully designed to help preserve the back from injuries. If there is one exercise that you should avoid or be cautious, it’s the Touch Down Exercise or exercises that will produce pain in the back. Otherwise, all the exercises are safe and recommended for the back.
Articles in this section
- Any program suggestion for L5 S1 herniated disc?
- Any recommendations for sacroiliac dysfunction?
- Any suggestions for Sciatic Nerve Pain?
- Any suggestions for severe spinal stenosis and sciatic pain?
- Any suggestions for spinal stenosis?
- Any suggestions for acute insufficiency fractures at L1 and L2?
- Any program suggestions for L3-L4 and L4-L5 discs displacement?
- Are there any stretches for scoliosis?
- Does Gluteus Maximus weakening cause Spondylolisthesis problem?
- I am overweight, have osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. Will I be able to do your program without further damage to my back?