For low back pain, you may try this program that addresses back pain and help strengthen the back muscles and other supporting structures of the spine. Please check this link: https://lowbackpainsolved.com/. Apart from this, you may also need to know what is the root cause for your back pain. An accurate diagnosis from the doctor is important and helpful in order to prescribe you with more appropriate exercises.
Articles in this section
- Any suggestions for severe quadratus lumborum pain?
- Femoral nerve pain and Sciatica. What do you recommend for someone who had C5, C6 & C7 Anterior Cervical Fusion?
- How can I correct my posture and reduce my back pain?
- I am 88 suffering from lower back pain with an old pacemaker implant. What can you recommend?
- I am obese with back & knee pain. What can you suggest?
- I have low back pain and I wear a back brace. What would be the best exercises for me?
- Pain in my lower back that radiates to my pelvic area, MRI is normal. Have you got any ideas?
- What’s causing my mid back pain and spasm?
- What to do if you have difficulty in getting in and out of bed due to lower back pain?