There are many ways you can fix your tight hip flexors. You can check the following links and see which one fits you better.
Articles in this section
- Any suggested exercises for tendinitis of the hip and leg?
- How do you determine if it's not simply arthritis and needs replacing?
- What do you suggest for High Hamstring Tendinitis?
- Any suggestions for tendinitis in gluteus medius and ITB?
- Any suggestions for Severe Hip Bursitis?
- What exercises do you suggest for tight hip flexors?
- Any suggestions for Femoroacetabular impingement and labral tear?
- What exercises can be done for my hip flexors since I’m wheelchair bound?
- Could a tight hip flexors be related to a foot drop?
- I have pain in my left thigh and it radiates pain in the left knee. Is this connected somewhere?