You can try these exercises to decrease pain and stiffness of the calf muscles:
Articles in this section
- Do you have a program for a Runner’s Knee?
- Any advice for the pain in hamstring area after strenuous activity?
- My calves are tight, any recommendations?
- What exercises can I do to gain flexibility after an ACL tear?
- What exercises do you suggest after knee replacements?
- ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) - Knee Stiffness Exercise
- ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) - snapping / popping in the back of my knee
- ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) - Exercises after an ACL surgery
- Difference between the Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome and the Meniscus Tear Solution?
- Would this be helpful for knee replacement?