Ataxia is a neurological sign consisting of lack of voluntary coordination of muscle movements that includes gait abnormality. We cannot be certain if this program will help with the symptoms of ataxia such as gait abnormality. If there is presence of hip flexor tightness that is causing gait problems, maybe it can, but the extent of the effects as a whole, nothing is for certain.
Articles in this section
- Does Unlock Your Hip Flexor program help with restless leg syndrome?
- Can your hip flexors program help with Multiple Sclerosis and (HNPP)Hereditary Neuropathy with Liability to Pressure Palsy?
- Is it safe to do the hip flexor exercises for someone with inguinal hernia?
- Does the Unlock Your Hip Flexor program work for an abdominal hernia?
- Will the Unlock Your Hip Flexor program help someone who had surgical removal of tailbone (coccygectomy)?
- Can the Unlock Your Hip Flexor program help ataxia?
- Any suggestions for Tietze's Syndrome?
- Can healing through movement help hypermobility syndrome?
- I have Leg muscle inflammation, irritation, pain specifically when NOT moving. Any suggestions?
- I have MS and have trouble rotating my left leg out. Which exercises could help me?